ULTIMATE GUIDE ON HOW TO LOSE BODY FAT
Updated: Apr 6
It’s not rocket science on how to lose body fat. By ensuring you exercise regularly and have a healthy balanced diet, it can be accomplished with a little bit of willpower and determination.
Follow these steps for the next 3 weeks and be sure to weigh yourself before you start and once a week throughout the process.
1. Cut out processed food groups which have zero nutritional value (cakes, biscuits, crisps, chocolate etc) - this step alone is likely to cause you to drop at least 4-5lbs.
2. Eat 3-4 meals per day (females start at 3 / males 4). Ensure they are within 3-5 hours of each other.
3. Each meal must contain lean protein or fatty meat/fish and be the size of your palm at each meal.
4. Eat vegetables with every meal. This is essential for energy and helps protect us from disease and chronic conditions.
5. Eat a small portion of fat with every meal (if you’re not having fatty meat/fish). Again, fats provide us with energy and balance hormones.
6. Carbs are not your enemy. To begin with limit yourself to one meal per day of carbs. I would recommend either post workout or the last meal of your day to help you sleep. Best carbs to start with are either brown rice or sweet potato.
7. Remove food that causes you to feel bloated or irritated.